The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.4 13-Inch (Early 2014/Haswell) features a 22-nm "Haswell" 1.4 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (4260U) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 8 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 128 GB or 256 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics processor that shares system memory. This all is packed in a razor thin 0.11-0.68 inch), 2.96 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p "FaceTime HD" webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and a 13.3" widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix "glossy" display (1440x900 native resolution). Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a "Thunderbolt" port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 4 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display; Intel HD Graphics 5000, OS X Mavericks; Up to 12 hours of battery life
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.