From sore muscles and menstrual cramps to arthritis and stiff joints, pain sufferers know that any long-lasting discomfort can put slow down your pace of life considerably. Massages are a great way to receive very temporary relief, but effectively targeting those hard-to-reach areas is next to impossible. Discover the quick healing way to ease muscle aches and pains!
- Helps ease muscle pain considerably
- Heating pads are reusable
- FDA Certified
- Compact and portable
- Heats up within a minute
- Package consists of 4 pack circle and 4 square heat packs
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MBMary B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoVery Good
These heating packs are nice. Very easy to restore their usability
- JHJulie H.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoGift
I thought these were a practical gift for a homeless man who camps in our woods. Unfortunately, they were stolen by ill mannered homeless losers
- PGPaul G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoperfect for the car etc
these have been holding heat for about 30 minutes even in very low temps. i have them in the car, for those days when you thing its just a quick run out but it turns out longer.
to reset them, you must place in hot water, i have been lucky enough to be able to just use the hot water from an electric kettle, rather than stove top.
I bought 3 similar for $25 at the mall, so this price is great.
- JLJulie L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agogreat for gift basket
This was used as part of a gift basket, and it worked out great!
We aren't getting any younger and our aches and pains are starting to make a statement, so though 8 may be too many, one or two, packaged nicely w/a copy of instructions and some other knick knacks makes for a great care package!