Weekly Pill Organizer 4 Times-A-Day, Portable 7 Day Pill Box Case with Large Separate Compartments to Hold Medication, Vitamins, Fish Oil and Supplements - Great for Travel.
- Say goodbye to the daily dosing routine, with our pill organizer, you can sort all the pills you need for a week at once. This vitamin container is colored with rainbow which could be used as your visual aid, you can find the colorful AM/PM/EVE/BED pill organizer easily when you need it and it can also worked as a reminder, once you’re attracted to this eye catching pill dispenser, you will consider if you’ve taken your pills.
- The cutting-edge dispenser is constructed to hold seven trays separately. Our pill organizer has 4 different compartments, 4 times a day. More efficient separation of drugs, save you time. Each pill case with you can sort all the pills you need for a week at once. Plan your pills/vitamins in advance.
- The outer container adopts ABS material, wear-resistant. Each daily pill organizer has snap-shut lids to resist popping open even when dropped. Effective to prevent the pill from spilling.
- Pill organizer holder size: 3.78×4.72×2.28 inch. 7-day pill organizer dimensions measure 0.59"H × 1.97"W × 3.54"L. It's small but it has enough capacity, can be carried around on travel. Ideal for storing small items such as earrings, beads, etc.
- Due to its lightweight and compact shape, it's a perfect dispenser for carrying your supplements and pills while travelling. SATXTREM products make living healthier simply easier.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
New for Me
Thanks for sending this. I find the compartments to these a little hard to open. I guess it should get a little easier as I use them.
The sections are very difficult to open but I think they will loosen up with time.