Scoot Duo is a pack of 2 original Scoot drones in one pack. These interactive flying toys use smart motion sensors to avoid obstacles and navigate any indoor space on their own. Launch with a light toss and use your hands to guide its flight path. What sets Scoot Duo apart from the rest of the Scoot family of hand drones is that this one features 2 original Scoot drones in one pack. See 1 red and 1 blue mini drone hover mid-air to navigate any room. With bright LEDs, you can fly these hand drones even in the dark! Scoot drones are designed to bring kids, friends, and families together, encouraging multiple players to work together to “steer” these fun flying ball drones back and forth. Designed for curious first-time flyers, these family-friendly drones are fun and easy for kids ages 8 and up. What’s more, these flying ball drones feature quick charging (less than an hour) to get you back to flying again and again.
- HAND OPERATED DRONE with smart tech motion sensors that fly without a remote.
- TOSS TO LAUNCH and guide with your hands to fly; these mini drones for kids will detect your hands or other obstacles and change direction.
- INDOOR DRONE FOR KIDS AND ADULTS is designed with a kid-friendly webbed shell to protect hands and walls.
- FLYING TOY DRONE features flashing LEDs; flies for 8 minutes with every 50 minutes charged.
- INCLUDES: 2 original Scoot drones (1 Blue and 1 Red) 4.75” D and a USB charging cable.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great not broken
Great price! Great toy! Exactly as was described. Super fun for 11 and 15 year old. Even younger kids can handle these drones. I would say as young as 5. They are safe and exciting to play with. Battery life is 10 minutes max., but still really fun!