AGPTEK tachometer is a high quality instrument to measure the Rotational Speed (RPM) with wide measuring range and high resolution. This tachometer has a wide range of applications include measuring rotating speed of machine, motors, model cars, wheels, lathe for metal or wood cutting work etc.
- AGPTEK Highly accurate non-contact digital tachometer with high speed laser-aim operation and instant readings from 2.5 to 99,999 RPM. Accurate to +/- 0.05 percent.
- Multifunctional: Readings are displayed on a large, easy-to-read LCD screen; Memory function, minimum, and maximum reading; features auto-zero adjustment
- Includes 4 pack of 24-inches reflective tape and 4 AAA batteries. Aim and measure design for non-contact diagnostics and measurements. Capable of measuring at a distance from 2-20 inches
- Portable: Compact and lightweight, easy to take with you anywhere ; Dimension: approx. 131 (L) x 70 (W) x 29 (D) mm (5.16 x 2.76 x 1.14inch)
- Widely Used: Perfect for measuring motors, machine parts, lathes, etc.
- Display: 5 digits, 18 mm (0.7 inch) LCD with Function Annunciation.
- Testing Range: 2.5 ~ 99,999 RPM (rate / min).
- Resolution: 0.1 RPM (2.5 ~ 999.9 RPM) .
- 1 RPM (over 1,000 RPM).
- Accuracy: (0.05 % + 1 digit).
- Sampling Time: 0.8 seconds (over 60 RPM).
- Memory Function: Maximum value, Minimum value and Last Measured value.
- Detecting Distance: 50 ~ 500 mm (2 ~ 20 inch) (Laser).
- Time base: Quartz Crystal.
- Circuit: Exclusive one-chip of microcomputer LSI circuit.
- Powered by 4 x AA Battery. (Including)
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50℃ (32 ~ 122℉ ).
- Dimension: approx. 131 (L) x 70 (W) x 29 (D) mm (5.16 x 2.76 x 1.14 inch).
- Weight: 4.90oz
- Come with storage case and instruction manual
- When you point the machine to the target object, please use the laser beam and make sure every-time you aim it at the same level
- If you find the product can not be turn on or Reading is not correct, please contact our Customer Service first, we offer three months refund and one year warranty
- When it is not used please take the battery out.
- 1 x AGPTEK Professional Photo-contact Tachometer
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 4 x Object Reflective Tape
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x Instruction
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $25.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.