Forget about vacuuming for a month! Intelligently cleans row by row, room by room and because it empties itself and has a self-cleaning brushroll, you don't have to think about vacuuming for weeks on end. The only true self-cleaning robot with shark's self-cleaning brushroll and a bagless self-empty base that holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris.
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR A MONTH: Intelligently cleans row by row, room by room.
- JUST SET AND FORGET: A bagless, self-empty base that holds up to 30days of dirt and debris.
- EQUIPPED WITH AN EXTRA-LARGE DUST CUP: Shark UR1005AE gives you the capacity to take on extended cleaning jobs without emptying debris.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING: Home mapping lets you select which rooms to clean immediately, or schedule a whole-home clean.
- DESIGNED FOR HOMES WITH PET: Powerful suction and a re-engineered brushroll combined with a high-efficiency filter that captures dust, dander, and allergens.
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.00 x 12.50 x 10.00 Inches
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
One small problem but they are replacing the defective piece.
Awesome product! Works perfect and I house looks clean all day long!
I wasn’t expecting to receive the product smells like a dog. Because I didn’t see anywhere that shows it’s a refurbished item. Lots of scratches. Other than that everything works well. I don’t need to vacuum anymore. The robot does it for me every day.
Finding this vacuum for anything less than $400 is essentially nonexistent. It shipped fast and works beautifully. Highly recommended!
It cleans well but get stuck a lot, not sure if it’s supposed to be this loud