Adopt lightweight and compact design, ideal for vacations, camping and work trips. It can be plugged into almost any 12V power output vehicle, providing charging opportunities anywhere. With the built-in fuses, safe charging design and cooling fan, it is full safe. Featured with 2 USB port and AC outlet, it is fit for usual electronic charging. Choose this safe and multi-function inverter to bring more life convenience to you!
- 6000W Power Inverter: Provides 6000 watts peak power to charge your multiple electronic devices on the go. It featured with 2 USB ports and AC outlet for your different needs.
- Safety Protection: With the built-in fuses, safe charging design and cooling fan, it can prevent from over-heat, over voltage, overload, over-current, short circuiting, under-voltage, short circuit protection.
- LED Battery Display: Designed with battery LED display, it has five levels (lattice) of the Battery Level Bar, and each lattice represents 20% of the battery power. You can clearly know the real-time capacity of battery.
- Wide Application: One AC Outlet and two USB ports can offer fast charging for mobile phones, computers, laptop, breast pump, nebulizer, razors, medical rescue device, emergency equipment etc. can be as an emergency power supply.
- What You Get: Packaged with power inverter, battery clip, cigarette lighter plug (gift) and an English user manual. These will bring much convenience for you.
- Dimensions: 8.47 x 5.32 x 3.74
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
6000 wt inverter
i order a 6000 wt...i got a4000 wt insted..the unit sucks..only lite a 75 wt bulb...noting also