Prepare for the first total solar eclipse in the last 38 years in the United States (on August 21st, 2017) with this set of custom viewing glasses. Designed minimize obstruction, maximize safety, these custom glasses can be held as a keepsake after the eclipse, and reused for future astronomical viewings.
- Filters harmful ultraviolet light, infrared light, and intense visible light
- For direct solar viewing of solar eclipses sun spots and other solar phenomenon
- One size fits most
- Large viewing lens
- Custom graphic design on frames
- Reusable for future eclipses and astronomical viewings
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
2-Pack: Solar Eclipse Safety Viewing Glasses
Worked great had a terrific time watching the eclipse with these glasses.
Excellent Quality, BUT: Day late and overpriced....
Bought a set of TEN of EXACTLY the same glasses for less than $6.00, shipping included. Got them in time to use them. This ad appeared on Sunday 20 Aug, the day before the Eclipse! DUH!
The eclipse is not until August 21 so how can Zarri claim she already used the glasses? The price was excellent so I gave it 5 stars.
This product was amazing! While me and my kids were watching the eclipse, we didn't have to worry about damaging our eyes!