Accurate reading of SpO2 values is among the most important factors for successful management of respiratory care. For patients with a breathing disorder, monitoring blood-oxygen levels and heart rate can save their lives. Fingertip pulse oximeters offer a non-invasive, safe way to do this. In addition, this model is also well suited for exercise, sport purposes and high-altitude activities.
Recommended by the CDC for identifying Covid-19 symptoms!
- Ideal for use in multiple applications; hospital, nursing home, community medical treatment, home care, sports center, etc.
- Portable non-invasive spot check oxygen saturation and heart rate.
- Displays digital SpO2 and pulse rate while using bar graph technology to monitor heart rate.
- Dimensions: Individual unit 1.3"(W)x 1.4"(H)x 2.3"(L)/Weight: 2.1 oz
- Automatic power off.
- Two AAA batteries and lanyard included.
Shipping and Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $25 no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.