The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your USB-C-enabled Mac or iPad to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac or iPad display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Connections: HDMI, USB, USB-C
- System Requirements: macOS Mojave 10.14.6 or later; iOS 12.4 or later
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.
3840x2160 at 60Hz on:
- iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later), MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, four Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2020), MacBook Air (2020), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017 and later), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017 and later), and iMacPro (2018)
1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on:
- MacBook Air (2018 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016), iMac (non-Retina, 21.5‑inch, 2017), and Mac mini (2018)
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive, camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad.
Shipping and Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $25 no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.