Intuitively control your infrared-compatible components with the Harmony/Logitech Ultimate One Remote Control. This remote control features a color touchscreen display and recognizes swipe gestures for easy navigation and device operation. Additionally, the remote's buttons are backlit, allowing you to use the Ultimate One in low-light situations. You can even customize the remote's layout and add custom icons. For installation, this remote control connects to your Mac or PC via USB, and the free online setup walks you through the programming process.
- User Interface: The touchscreen interface lets you swipe left and right between your activities, favorite channels, commands and number buttons.
- Swipe Gestures: With the flick of your thumb you can navigate your DVD menus, pause live TV, rewind, control volume, channels or more. Swipe up from the bottom of your screen when in an activity and make use of 11 different gesture motions that can be controlled without taking your eyes off your television screen.
- Customization: Each physical button can have two different commands. For example, a short press to fast-forward and a longer press to skip fast-forward.
- Quick Access to Favorite Channels: Customize up to 50 Favorite Channels on your Harmony Ultimate One remote. Upload your own images or keep the ones automatically suggested for your area and zip code.
- Custom Backgrounds: Upload custom background images to enhance the look and feel of your remote. Sign in to your Harmony account and select Settings > Change Remote Background Image.
- Custom Activity and Favorite Channel Icons: Choose from a variety of activity icons or upload your own for a personalized experience. Favorite Channels come pre-populated with the network icon, or you may create and assign your own.
- Sleep Timer: While in an activity, navigate to Menu > Sleep timer, and choose when to turn off system components. Your remote will remind you one minute before executing the sleep command in case you wish to continue using your components.
- Edit, Reorder and Customize Directly from the Remote: You can add a new channel, tweak the order your activities are displayed, change how your swipe gestures control your devices and more, directly from the remote control.
- Settings Lock: Once you customize your favorites or settings you can prevent accidental changes by enabling settings lock found under Menu > Settings > Settings lock.
- Keep Your Remote Looking Clean: The Harmony Ultimate One lets you temporarily disable the screen and buttons, which allows you to clean the remote control without accidentally pressing buttons. This feature can be accessed under Menu > Settings > Remote > Remote lock.
- Programmable Sequences or Macros: The Harmony Ultimate One lets you program a series of commands into a single button press. For example, with the press of a button you can enter in your PIN code for movie purchases.
- Start and Leave Actions: This remote allows you to customize your activities with extra actions, such as automatically putting your stereo receiver into a particular soundfield when powering on a component like a gaming system.
- Automatic Power On and Off: When you switch between activities, the remote can automatically turn your devices on and off as you need them. If you like to pause one activity without powering it off however (such as checking the score on TV without losing your place in a video game), you can tell the remote to leave some devices on until you're ready to turn it off.
- Set Screen and Button Brightness: You can adjust both the screen and the physical button brightness directly from your remote.
- Activity Tutorials: After completing the setup, your remote will check that everything is working as expected and help you correct any settings.
- On-Remote Help: Sometimes there are disruptions that prevent all your devices from receiving commands from the Harmony remote. If things get out of sync, navigate to Menu > Help, and the Harmony Ultimate One will walk you through getting back on track. If you know exactly which command got missed, the Fix it myself option lets you quickly correct it.
- Harmony Ultimate One Remote
- Micro UB Cable (No charging Dock Included)
Shipping and Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $25 no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.